Hello lovely people! I really hope you’re all well?
The last week has been a bit of an emotional roller coaster for me because I broke up with someone that I was dating, had a lovely bonfire night out, bought a new car and then was kissed by a guy at work this weekend! Sounds like a lot right? Exactly… I’m still trying to get to grips with it all myself! So sorry if my posts seem to dwindle a little bit!
Q and A continued:
6. New shoes or a new purse?
Well to be honest I’m not really a materialistic person, so I would prefer a day out/ activity or a holiday. But if I have to choose then definitely new shoes! A girl can never have too many pairs of shoes…or so I’m told.
7. What colour of nail polish do you have on?
Actually none at the moment. I wore a bright red polish at the weekend for a 70’s work night out, but I’ve taken it off now. I had a very colourful weekend so I’m just recovering from it haha!
8. What’s your favourite snack food?
Anything chocolate! But I feel like saying this sounds a tad boring, so I’ll say pita bread with lots of dips 🙂 I usually have lots of toasted pita for supper with either a sour cream and chive dip, or hummus, or guacamole etc. It’s such a nice change to have different dips all the time.
9. How do you treat yourself?
This completely depends on my mood and how tired I am feeling. If I feel in an energetic mood then I will throw on some tunes, get dressed in a nice outfit and go out for a drink with some of my friends. However, If I’m quite tired, I might lay in some pyjamas in bed and play a classic movie whilst being surrounded by plenty of snacks 🙂
10. What’s your favourite genre for books and movies?
For books I love a good crime/thriller, purely because I really enjoy trying to figure out the murderer by reading between the lines. I do however find that this is normally spoilt in films so I prefer action/adventure films. But again, it depends on the mood I’m in – I’ll happily watch a wide variety of genres.
11. What qualities do you look for in a friend?
Someone who will always have my back no matter what instead of just looking out for themselves. Being able to have a laugh is also super important to me; life is too short to be taken seriously!
Questions to my nominees:
- What did you dream about last night?
- Which family member are you closest to?
- What do you do when no one else is around?
- What’s the one thing most people don’t know about you?
- Which celeb would you want as your BFF and why?
- What’s your biggest fear?
- What would be your perfect day? Plan it out from breakfast to bedtime.
- On the first day of ruling the world, what would you do?
- Who was your first crush?
- Who are your top three lady heroes?
- If you got a (new) tattoo, what would it be of?
My Nominees (I’m only doing three):
Thank you so much for reading! How do you like to treat yourself? Or what is the most important character of a friend to you?
Catch you later!