Hello lovelies! How are you doing today?
I was recently awarded the real neat blogger award by the lovely Julie! If you haven’t checked out her blog yet, make sure you head on over there. You can also find the award rules and the other half of my answers right here.
My answers continued…
4. What do you do when you are not blogging?
Well as of tomorrow I will being starting my new job with the NHS as a pathologist so that will take up quite a bit of my time. But before that I spent a lot of time travelling or with my friends. Travelling seems to have become an addiction of mine now and I will shortly be travelling to the Netherlands to see one of my friends too 🙂
5. Where are you from, and what is the most common stereotype or misconception about your home town/state/country?
I’m from Huddersfield in West Yorkshire, England. The most common stereotype is definitely the amount of Yorkshire tea everyone drinks. Also, as the name suggests, homemade Yorkshire puddings are the only option for your Sunday roast dinner!
6. Name three, free things that bring you joy?
Can this include people? If yes, then definitely my mum and two of my closest friends – one of whom can’t make me stop smiling at the minute 🙂
7. Would you rather live in a big city or the rural countryside forever?
That’s such a difficult question to answer! … but probably a big city. I lived in Newcastle for around three years whilst studying at university and going back to my home town after that period of time made me feel so lost. I loved being near my friends and being able to go on spontaneous trips out/nights on the town, so I would feel more at home in a city I guess.
My nominations go to…
My questions to the nominees are:
- Why did you start your blog?
- How did you decide on your blog name?
- What is the most interesting food that you have ever tasted?
- What is your favourite sport?
- What is your favourite quote?
- If you had 24 hours left to live, how would you spend it?
- If you could time travel forwards or backwards in time, which year and date would you visit?
Bye for now! Hope all of my lovely followers are doing well… and wish me luck for tomorrow! (Eek!)